For examiner)Part A: Self-introduction (This task will take about 2 minutes.)Interlocutor: Good morning (afternoon / evening). Could I have your mark sheets, please? Thank you.(Hand over the mark sheets to the Assessor.)My name is … and this is my colleague….He / she is not going to ask you any questions, but he / she is just going to be listening to us. So, your name is … and …? Thank you. First of all we’d like to know something about you, so I’m going to ask you some questions about yourselves. (Begin with candidate A, then move on to candidate B) Now (say the name of the candidate and ask the questions).
· Where are you from?
· How long have you lived there?
· What’s it like living there?
· How does your home town compare with (place where candidate is currently living)?
· Well, that’s interesting.
Family What about your family? Could you tell us something about them?
· What do you do in (candidate’s home town), do you work or study? (If candidate already working)
· What does your work involve?
· Is your job something you had always wanted to do?
· How long do you think you will stay in this job?(If candidate still at school, college or university)
· What are your favorite subjects at school? What exactly are you studying?
· What type of work are you hoping to do in the future?
· What qualifications will you need to do that?